BotE Inspired Stories

Hier hinein gehört alles was man über das Projekt diskutieren kann und welche nicht in die anderen Diskussionsbereiche passen
Antworten
DFuxaPlays
Zivilist
Zivilist
phpbb forum styles

BotE Inspired Stories

Beitrag von DFuxaPlays »

Greetings

I recently dove into Birth of the Empires in 2020-2021 as I was a fan of the old ST:TNG:BOTF and really enjoyed the nostalgia of this game style. It got me to thinking though as to whether some outside literary works had been done to describe the elements of the game - whether that be a Star Trek styled storyline or what not?

Thanks the developer(s) for the game as well.
DrakonAlpha
Offizier
Offizier
Re: BotE Inspired Stories

Beitrag von DrakonAlpha »

Hi, DFuxaPlays, welcom to the forums. This forums are more or less dead. Some are struggeling back here from time to time, though. But a lot of time may past until you get answers to your questions.

I'd like to be able to answer to your question, but there's one problem: I don't understand the question. If you described what you want to know in another way, I might be able to answer.
DFuxaPlays
Zivilist
Zivilist

Beitrag von DFuxaPlays »

Has there been any fan stories done in relation to this game?

IE, a written adventure about a spaceship journeying through the stars, living on a space station, telling of a war between two powers, etc.

I'm wondering if there has been any sort of writing done detailing the different empires, beyond just the descriptions on the wiki.
DrakonAlpha
Offizier
Offizier

DFuxaPlays hat geschrieben: Donnerstag 18. Mai 2023, 00:53 Has there been any fan stories done in relation to this game?
No, there don't. Maybe, if there would be somebody who does it, that could find a way into the game as some kind of background story.
jhon-1010
Kadett
Kadett

Beitrag von jhon-1010 »

DFuxaPlays hat geschrieben: Dienstag 16. Mai 2023, 02:31 Greetings

I recently dove into Birth of the Empires in 2020-2021 as I was a fan of the old ST:TNG:BOTF and really enjoyed the nostalgia of this game style. It got me to thinking though as to whether some outside literary works had been done to describe the elements of the game - whether that be a Star Trek styled storyline or what not?

Thanks the developer(s) for the game as well.
Although there are no dedicated literary works associated with Birth of the Empires, you can delve into Star Trek novels for captivating narratives in a comparable setting. Additionally, exploring fan fiction and science fiction books such as Foundation and Dune will provide you with intriguing tales of empire-building and interstellar diplomacy. Enjoy your reading adventures!
DrakonAlpha
Offizier
Offizier

You can write a little story on a trial basis. Based on the story you can create different settings with BotE that can be played as missions or levels. When certain game goals are reached, this triggers an event that ends the game (mission) and displays a summary. Then the story continues and the next mission begins. What do you think of the idea?
DFuxaPlays
Zivilist
Zivilist

Beitrag von DFuxaPlays »

Don't know how to code so I'd probably just keep it based on what I can write. This is in English but something I've been casually working on from time to time.

Early Galactic History

Have more written but haven't finished the next part.
Antworten

Zurück zu „BotE Diskussionen“