Antworten
Anders
Junior Kadett
Junior Kadett
phpbb forum styles

Intelligence questions

Beitrag von Anders »

A couple of question on Intel:
1. Can I build up internal security points before I've met another major race? Before meeting any major races, the Intel screen in inaccessible but labour units can still be put to work generating intel points.
2. Having completed the special research project that grants 10% intel bonus, should that show up as a bonus on the Intel screen?

Thanks.
blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Re: Intelligence questions

Beitrag von blotunga »

1. Yes, the Intel points for internal security are stored even befor meeting others.
2. I think yes, but stats are updated in the next round only. I have to check tomorrow though to give a definite answer.
Darkness
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Beitrag von Darkness »

1. edit: I thought wrong ^^

2. ._.

Looks like its not shown anywhere (no 10% bonus is written like in the research window) . But the effect works if you look to the Gp you have before and after you finished the special research.
blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Beitrag von blotunga »

Darkness hat geschrieben:1. edit: I thought wrong ^^

2. ._.

Looks like its not shown anywhere (no 10% bonus is written like in the research window) . But the effect works if you look to the Gp you have before and after you finished the special research.
There are two types of research that add to security. One is simply Security, the other is Development and Security. The Development and Security bonus on contrary to the description adds to the entire security production of every starsystem. I have to fix the description.
Antworten

Zurück zu „BotE Android - Questions and Answers“