French translation

blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän
phpbb forum styles

Re: French translation

Beitrag von blotunga »

Yes, the crash on the diplomatic screen is because of the translated keywords. Words written all caps like "FINANICIAL:" are keywords so they don't need to be translated. I have fixed those.
Popter00388
Kadett
Kadett

Beitrag von Popter00388 »

Thanks for the work you did in this game. I'm waiting for new upgrades(like the battles).
blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Beitrag von blotunga »

I think the most likely addition for the future will be releasing the multiplayer. But I still haven't had time to polish it first. Then I might need a few more sentences translated :).
Btw, thanks for the translation, the update is now live everywhere.
Popter00388
Kadett
Kadett

Beitrag von Popter00388 »

blotunga hat geschrieben: Montag 8. Oktober 2018, 14:57 I think the most likely addition for the future will be releasing the multiplayer. But I still haven't had time to polish it first. Then I might need a few more sentences translated :).
Btw, thanks for the translation, the update is now live everywhere.
I'll gladly help because I very like this game. Btw, I have a suggestion for the next builds that is, if possible, to make a language choice parameter in the options.
blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Beitrag von blotunga »

On the phone right now it uses the system's language. However on the PC you can simply change it by running the game with the --lang="fr" option. Valid options are fr, en and de.
Antworten

Zurück zu „BotE Android Translations“